Allison Baker Insurance Privacy Statement
Collecting, using and sharing visitor information
- Analyze how visitors use our website
- Develop new services to improve our website
- Analyze our marketing campaigns
- Know how many visitors have seen or clicked on ads
When you visit AllisonBakerInsurance.com, we send a cookie to your computer’s hard drive. Cookies are small files recorded by your Internet browser that retain information about your website visits. We use two types of cookies, session and persistent cookies. They help us to identify your browser, to remember your Web preferences and to recognize you when you move from page to page within our site. Both types of cookies and similar files that we place on your computer do not contain any personal information unless it is encrypted.
Web browsing or session cookies. We may place these types of cookies on your hard drive to help with Web navigation. Session cookies also help to personalize your experience while visiting our site, to gather data about the usage of our site and to track response to an advertisement. We erase Web browsing cookies when you close your browser. They do not contain or capture customer-specific data.
Visitors can choose to use site surveys and other tools to tell us what they think about our site. We collect and use the comments that visitors provide to improve your experience on our site.
Allison Baker Insurance has business partners who help develop or service our websites. They may track and keep visitor information.
Collecting and using your personal information
We require you to share your personal information with us for some of our online activities. These activities include accessing your policies online, applying for products or services and asking us questions.
Personal information is any information that identifies you and describes your relationship with Allison Baker Insurance. Some examples of the information that Allison Baker Insurance may collect include:
- Name, address and Social Security number
- Assets and income
- Property address and value
- Account and policy information
- Driver’s license number
- Financial information
- Credit reports and other consumer report information
- Information from applications and transactions
- Any information you give Allison Baker Insurance
If you apply for a product or service, we may collect information from your consumer reports, such as your credit report or motor vehicle report. We may use an “insurance score.” An insurance score uses information from your credit report to help predict your future claims. Typical items that could affect an insurance score include payment history, number of revolving, new and collection accounts, bankruptcies, and foreclosures.
You may request the credit report source.
We may also need to collect your medical information. But we won’t use or share your medical information for marketing, unless you give us your permission.
You may choose to correspond with Allison Baker Insurance via email. Please be careful about the information you send to us in email. As with any public Web tool, email may not be secure so please do not include sensitive information.
We collect your personal information when you:
- Ask a question
- Use tools and calculators
- Apply for products or services
- Complete a form
- Conduct transactions
- Apply for a job
- Send email to us
- Subscribe to receive email from us
- Sharing your personal information for servicing
- We don’t sell your information.
When you buy a product, we may share your information with other Allison Baker Insurance companies or our business partners to service your product. We may also share your information with your agent, investment advisor, investment company, broker-dealer or transfer agent affiliates. They use your information to manage your policy or account.
We also share your information for everyday business purposes. Some examples include mailing your statements or processing transactions that you request. You cannot opt out of these.
You can ask us not to share your information with other Nationwide companies or our business partners to market new products to you. Please remember, Nationwide Insurance offers many different types of products and services. You may not want to opt out if you would like to learn about these products directly from one of our companies. Please call us toll free at 1–866–280–1809 to opt out of this sharing.
If you have already opted out, you don’t need to opt out again.
Remember, you don’t have to opt out if you receive a “no share” statement because we won’t share your information.
Confidentiality and security
We use physical and technical safeguards to protect your personal information. We limit access to your personal information to those who need it to do their jobs. The law requires our business partners to use your personal information only for our purposes. They may not share it or use it in any other way. We comply with all data security laws.
Other companies or organizations may have links to their websites on our Web pages. We are not responsible for how they collect, use, disclose or secure the information that you provide to them. Please read their privacy policies so you can learn how their website uses your information.
If you are a Allison Baker Insurance customer, you can ask us for a copy of your personal information. Each Allison Baker Insurance company has different contact information and instructions for requesting this information. You’ll want to review the specific privacy statement for the Allison Baker Insurance product you own for these instructions. We have included links to these products and companies in the box on the right.
Nationwide Insurance Companies
Nationwide Insurance is one of the largest insurance and financial services companies in the world, focusing on domestic property and casualty insurance, life insurance, retirement savings, asset management and strategic investments.
The Nationwide Insurance Family of Companies includes:
- Nationwide Insurance Mutual Insurance Company
- Nationwide Insurance Mutual Fire Insurance Company
- Nationwide Insurance Agribusiness Insurance Company
- Nationwide Insurance Financial Services, Inc.
- Nationwide Insurance Securities, LLC
- Nationwide Insurance Bank
- Nationwide Insurance Life and Annuity Insurance Company
- Nationwide Insurance Life Insurance Company
- Nationwide Insurance Retirement Solutions, Inc.
- Nationwide Insurance Advantage Mortgage Company
- Nationwide Insurance Better Health, Inc.
- Nationwide Insurance Global Holdings, Inc.
- Nationwide Insurance Mutual Capital, LLC
- Nationwide Insurance Investment Services Corporation
- Nationwide Insurance Investment Advisors, LLC
- Allied Group, Inc.
- Gates, McDonald & Company
- Insurance Intermediaries, Inc.
- Scottsdale Insurance Company
- Titan Indemnity Company
- NWD Management & Research Trust
This privacy statement was updated on November 18, 2009.